This library of resources helps you stay compliant and protect your data. Webinars, white papers, checklists, and legislative updates.
Service features & benefits
Education is the best policy for keeping data private, secure, and achieving regulatory compliance. ID Experts data breach professionals developed a valuable library of useful content - checklists, webinars, white papers, and legislative updates.
ACCESS TO THE LIBRARY IS INCLUDED WITH PLUS AND PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Below is a sample of some of the resources you will find in this educational library.
- You are not a Fortune 1000 company. So why are cyber criminals targeting you?
- How to Stay Off of the Data Breach Chopping Block
- Bringing Incident Response & Breach Management Out of the Dark Ages
- Healthcare Data is Under Attack: New study from Ponemon Institute
- After the HIPAA Omnibus Rule: Lessons Learned in Breach Notification
White Papers and Studies:
- Calculated Risks: Data Breach and the Mid-Market Company - Fifth Annual
- Benchmark Study on Privacy and Security of Healthcare Data - Fifth Annual
- Study on Medical Identity Theft by Ponemon Institute
- The Challenges of Managing Privacy Incident Response
Best Practices and Checklists:
- OCR Audits Playbook: Special Training on the Breach Notification Final Rule
- 12 Steps to Take When A Data Breach Strikes
- 3 Steps to Tackle HIPAA’s Final Rule
- HIPAA Final Omnibus Rule Playbook: Covered Entity Edition
- HIPAA Final Omnibus Rule Playbook: Business Associate Edition