Policy Templates – Robust privacy and security templates including a customizable Incident Response Plan (IRP), which can be specifically tailored to reflect your organization’s response team and procedures.
INCLUDED WITH PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Service features & benefits
Robust Privacy and Security Policy Templates
Our library includes policy and procedure templates on security awareness training, bring your own device (BYOD), social media, business associates, and more. These templates can be easily adapted for your organization and are an easy first step in creating a culture of security and privacy compliance.
Don’t wait for disaster to strike.
Our privacy and security templates are easy to understand and are in Word format for easy customization.
Social Media Policy
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
Mobile Device User Agreement
Awareness and Training Policy
Business Associate Agreements:
A Business Associate Agreement (BAA) is a contract between HIPAA Cover Entities and HIPAA Business Associates or between two HIPAA Business Associates. This contract layouts the responsibilities of each party as it relates to the protection of PHI under HIPAA. For more information about who is and isn't a Covered Entity or Business Associate visit the HSS website.
Business Associate Agreement: Cover Entity to Business Associate
- Business Associate Agreement: Business Associate to Business Associate
Information Security Policy
- Sample Information Security Questionnaire
Security Best Practices:
- How to Create and Remember Strong Secure Passwords
- How to Set Up a Secure Remote Office Wireless Network
- Phishing - What It Is and How You Can Avoid It
- Quick and Easy Tips to Keep your Office Secure
- Recognize and Stop Social Engineering Attacks
- The Risks of Public WiFi and How to Use it Safely
- Tips to Spot Email Scams, Spam, and Viruses
- Top Tips for Staying Safe and Secure Online
- Top Tips to Keep Your Computer Secure
- Top Travel Tips to Keep Data and Devices Secure
- What To Do If You Think You've Been Phished